Thursday, August 31, 2006

Are you kidding me??

I cannot believe that I have not posted in so long! Wow, ya'll (yes, I did just type that) must know that I have been B-U-S-Y! School's back up and running With the new building, I have been handling quite a lot. There have been so many deadlines that I have missed. I neglected to mention that we hit our six month anniversary of our LID on August 17, 2006. I also neglected to mention that I will no longer be 35 when my daughter arrives and my husband will no longer be 38.
I went on a weekend trip to Nashville to visit C and KK. C is my rock and she moved there recently, although I miss her terribly (she used to be closer)I am glad that she is closer to her family!
Well, the school bell tolls.....time to get moving!

1 comment:

C's Mom said...

She's alive! Glad to see you back to the virtual world.

Congrats on 6.5 months down!

Get out there and enjoy life in the real world, ya'll ;0)