Monday, January 08, 2007

A Little Bird Told Me...

A little bird dropped an e-mail in my box. The e-mail said.....we should hear shortly that the February LID's are out of review (the CCAA will be changing their website soon). Which means our dossier was in order, and the CCAA had no questions for us. Additionally, it means that we are good to go. We meet their criteria, and we have been approved to adopt! Hooray! Now, if we could move along with the whole matching process! My guess is that we will be in China sometime between August and November of this year.....but I thought that we would be there last October/November....in other words what the he!! do I know!

5 comments:

C's Mom said...

We don't know spunk..do we!

I wish a big bird would land at that CCAA site and put the update in writing. Makes me nervous ;0)

Rebecca said...

DON'T read my blog. It blows your Aug-Nov. projection out of the water.

You need to stay focused on the happy news of *almost* being out of review! It's a HUGE milestone to cross on your journey to Princess Flora! Congrats!

Rebecca said...

DON'T go to my BLOG. It totally blows your Aug-Nov projection out of the water. :(

You need to spend a little time celebrating this HUGE milestone of virtually being out of review! It is another big hurdle to jump on your journey to Princess Flora! Congrats!

Shannon said...

We've gotta be out of review by now! And I would be *happy* to go to China during that timeframe. Bring it on!

Shannon said...

11 months down. Here's to moving closer every day! =)