Tuesday, January 08, 2008

So I am back on track.....

Alright after a bit of a break, I think I am back on track. A few postings on the RQ forum, I am feeling better and more thoughtful about the adoption process. Yes, I am anxious to have our daughter join us, but truly she is a gift from China. And quite honestly, China will decide when we she will join our family officially. Yes, I am still impatient. But we are lucky to have her, and I will wait for her until she comes!
Having said all that, I have returned to reading some of my select few fellow bloggies. I got this from Nina. Thanks Nina! you are right. It is on the money!

Your Inner Color is Purple

Your Personality: You're a dreamer and visionary. You believe you were put on this earth to do something great.

You in Love: You're very passionate but often too busy for love. You need a partner who sees your vision and adopts it as their own.

Your Career: You need a job that helps you make a difference. You have a bright future as a guru, politician, teacher, or musician.

No comments: