Friday, January 25, 2008

So much to say, so much to say...

Let's see so much has been happening lately. I feel like I am back on the boards visiting my few favorite blogs. We applied for yet another SN child, because the first three weren't enough. A boy. Darling C. got braces. I, too, got braces. I have some lovely eye disorder that will never be written on a HS. It really isn't a big deal, nothing that therapy and glasses won't cure. Slow my roll...did I mention boy??? Well, yes we requested a girl, officially. Yet our agency posted this list of SN kiddos, and there was the most beautiful boy I have ever seen. Catch is we are family #2. The number ones have his file now and if they say no way, Jose, we are next in line. Boy? BOY? B-O-Y? OMG, I have more fri@@in' pink stuff, either left over or new than I know what to do with. Can you say ebay and shopping spree? Well, honestly chances are slim at best. Family #1 applied for him. They are now reviewing. He will go to the family that is meant to be. Them? Us? Some dark horse? So we wait some more. I am at peace with this whole deal SN, the wait, the whole process. Life is good. I am glad to be here, and our child will be here someday. You caught me at a post chocolate, post Merlot moment. Peace!

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Wow, you are calm! Amazing! Thanks for following along on my crazy ride right now. I'm enjoying all the company!