Thursday, April 20, 2006

Ah... What to do now

Well, I have posted many times no comments are ever made, so I wondered is anyone reading this blog? (Hence, the counter...) I have family far away for whom this started. Now, I do it for me.
In pure Ellen fashion, all the shopping is done! Finis! Complete! Yes, car seats, cribs, linens, clothes, toys.....all purchased. I am holding off on a few incidentals, like medicines and bottles as they have a shelf life. At this point who knows when our Flora and/or other daughter (yet to be named) will be picked up in China. It appears, as I have received word from various sources that a year plus six months is the referral waiting time at present. Who knows that may increase or decrease. It is entirely up to the CCAA.
So the question still remains, ah, what to do now. I guess we wait. Perhaps if that becomes old and boring we could always wait some more. Then, I guess we will wait even more. Unfortunately, the waiting gets more expensive as things that we assembled for our dossier expire. Paperwork must be updated and redone. I know! That's what I'll do! I'll update and renew our paperwork. Yippee! Something to do now, inaddition to the waiting that is.

No comments: