Sunday, September 24, 2006

Girl or Boy?

So, I was thinking the other day...our referral will it be a girl (as in what we requested) or a boy (as in S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E)...... Furthermore, I was perusing my usual gaggle of adoption blogs and she had an old Sesame Street video on her blog. I then killed lots of time by hunting for this clip on you tube. I remember this from when I was a wee little one. By the way, the boy's voice..is it Mel Brooks and the girl's voice..is it Marlo Thomas? What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDGQgSGHGZ0

1 comment:

C's Mom said...

Oh my....LOL...obviously before the days of sterotyping by sex became taboo ;0)

If they've never seen anything before how do they know the diff by whats in the diaper? Yeah, I think too much.

Cute.

..and it does sound like Marlo Thomas.