Friday, November 07, 2008

I have 3 daughters!!!


I realized today that I am a mom to three beautiful daughters! Two days ago, I was a mom to two beautiful daughters, and we were in the process of adopting from China (sometimes I would disclose this information and sometimes I would keep it private). But now I have THREE DAUGHTERS!!! I have a face with her name. Emily, Claire, and Flora....the absolute loves of my life (and Joe, too). I can not wait to hold Flora. Is it time to travel yet???? I want to tickle those toes! I want to kiss those tiny little lips. I want to see her intense look for myself. And I want to make her smile. I can't wait!

4 comments:

FinsUp said...

It will be great to see a picture of the whole family together. Emily and Claire are already such great sisters, I know they will catch Flora up to speed!

Unknown said...

cant imagine how you are feeling. she is just too sweet

Unknown said...

Flora is precious! What a lucky family - 3 girlies (I have 2 sisters: it's lots of fun) Wishing you much joy! Mary Beth, LID Nov 8, 2006

DBW said...

I don't want to get your hopes up, but I think I might have a picture of your daughter with ours on the disk Yulin SWI gave my wife. Its at an odd angle...
Email me dalebwood at gmail dot com and I will send it to you.