Tuesday, November 04, 2008

See that....

little rectangle at the top of my blog? Right now it says LID 2/17/06. Tomorrow it will have a photograph of Flora. Can you believe it after years and years of waiting we will know who she is and where she is from and how big she is and what her birthday is. Now, how in the world will I be able to wait the 8 weeks to go and get her?
My agency has issued a stork sighting with an ETA of tommorrow!
Through this whole journey I have lamented, "if I only knew when." Guess what! I know when!!!! Tomorrow is when!!!
Is it tomorrow already? Who won the election?
BTW: excercise your right to vote. We are lucky to have this right!

3 comments:

J said...

Whoo Hoo !!!! It's finally our turn. I certainly hope the Spanish RQ prediction of only 2 days is wrong!!!

Tiffany said...

Can't wait to add the pic:)!!

Rebecca said...

I know it's been a roller coaster of a ride, my friend. I'm thinking that when you're staring into those beautiful dark eyes tomorrow, you'll be glad you didn't give up!

WOO HOO! I am SO excited for your family.