Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The coolest calculator

The other day I was stalking the RQ website. (Yes, I am officially back on the wagon!) There was a post written about a college prof who has some free time because she was expecting to travel to China this summer and planned accordingly. Apparently this college prof teaches some sort of stats class. Nonetheless, she created this calculator that "predicts" your referral timeline. Go see it at http://brightoutlooks.com/ Well, I plugged in my guesses for for the next few batches of referrals. According to my "guesses" I have a referral date of March 20, 2007. The funny thing is that my friend Rebecca, the type A pessimist whose LID is exactly three months before mine, calculated a referral date of April 2007. I am so excited that I have been bumped to the front of the line. It must be my sunny personality. Well, I hope I am right (ya'll know how much I like to be right!)!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you're back on the wagon. It was getting kind of lonely without you!

Any hey....why are my personality traits such an issue with my girlfriends! :)

Give MeiLin a big squeeze when you see her in March!

Tiffany said...

I so hope your stat friend is right, I would love to be holding that Gracie-bug in Feb????right??