Monday, June 26, 2006

Stuck in the Middle

All I can hear is that song with the line, "Stuck in the Middle." I, having had my dossier registered in China for over four months now, feel stuck in the middle. I am no longer a newbie, having a recently registered dossier in China. I am not at the referral phase, having been matched with a child waiting to travel. I am in the middle. I might as well get used to the middle position as I may be here for a long time! The estimated wait time at the middle position.....who knows!!!
-Maybe 3 more months, doubtful
-Maybe 18 more months, hopefully not
-Maybe 9 more months, likely.
Anyway you slice it, it's a really lng time!!!

3 comments:

Georgia said...

gypHey, thanks for commenting on my blog. I'll make a point to bookmark you and check in regularly!

I love the name Flora, by the way. I heard it in a movie once. "Moll Flanders" I think. It seems so pretty, girlie.

Hopefully it won't be too long before you meet your Flora.

:-)

Rebecca said...

Isn't that a Bob Dylan tune?

Like it even matters.....too much time on my hands. At least you aren't alone here in the middle, I'm with ya, too!

Love,
R :)

Tiffany said...

The middle is good, right? We can buy girl clothes, paint rooms pink, and then get a referral for a boy!!