Monday, June 19, 2006

Father's Day

As most of you know, my father died 5 1/2 years ago. I hate that he is gone everyday. I am not fond of Father's Day for obvious reasons. I do try to "suck it up" for my dear husband, who is also a father. By the way, I am not such a fan of Mother's Day either.
I however, in avoiding my work, was surfing the blogspot quizzes today. I came across this one and thought it would be fun to post on Father's Day. A bit of background why I thought this was particularly funny. My father was a strict Republican. He'll only admit to voting against the Republican Party one time for Ross Perot. I, on the other hand, am a liberal independent, who receives mail from the Democratic party. That sums it up for me.....Now, who's your daddy?
Your Daddy Is Dick Cheney

What You Call Him: Daddy Dearest

Why You Love Him: He's your sugar daddy

No comments: