Thursday, June 29, 2006

So I spent the afternoon...

I spent the afternoon with my friend, Rebecca. We relaxed by the pool. We missed you Tiffany. I am glad that you matched all your socks though (see Gracie's blog) Anyway, so my friend Rebecca, tells me twice that I am wrong.....Stuck in the Middle is NOT a Beatles song as I had originally blogged. She tells me that it is a Bob Dylan song. Okay, I swear that I can hear Paul singing, "clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you." So I HATE to write inaccurate information, especially when (roll call) Rebecca, Tiffany, Robin, Courtney, , Kim, Jodi, Mom, and now Georgia (she's a new friend whose blog I read daily) are reading this thing. I have come home to research who sang this silly song.............drumroll please.............Stealers Wheel............WHO???? STEALERS WHEEL
Nope, Rebecca, you were wrong too. Not the Beatles, and not Bob Dylan. Stealers Wheel, however, was a British band (does that count for somthin'?). Hey, Rebecca, ask the magic eight ball!!!!
Disclaimer: I am sorry if you read this blog and I did not name you. Let me know that you read it!

No comments: