Thursday, June 01, 2006

Shopping

So we are asked/encouraged/required to make a donation of clothing to the orphanage in China from where our daughter hails. Therefore, in order to fulfill my necessary obligation, I must go shopping. So my friend and I(see Meilin's blog) are going shopping tomorrow. We are headed to the outlets to buy summer clothes on sale. I talked her into this one as summer clothes are; 1. lighter to carry, 2. More bang for our buck. Why you ask are we doing this now? Well, truthfully 'cause what else do you do while waiting two years to adopt your daughter? Secondly, summer sales only come around once a year. We are going shopping! yippee!! By the way did I mention that I have budget? Budget, what is that you ask! Yes, we have tightened out belts and we are saving money! So, my budget is (drum roll please) $100. I'll let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

You two are coming to Chicago to shop, right? I really feel like I am missing out on this one, so if we do have to wait until summer 2007 for our girls perhaps a shopping trip on a grand scale can be worked out before our trip to China!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»